7.27.2026

Eminem - Relapse: Refill Redux (Skrewed & Chopped)--REQUESTED

 Download link for Relapse: Refill Chopped & Screwed is below the Audiomack module and artwork.

Man I put my foot in this ho! Just playin', but forreal I went a little extra on the chop tech for this tape. The scratches will sound nothing like the 2009 version, and I'm proud of that. I present to you all, Relapse: Refill Redux (Skrewed & Chopped) by DJ Howie of PTR!

There's three covers to represent the three CDs, as well as the 3 Rs in the title, and this being my third time chopping this tape. The first was a wash version, and the 2nd was acclaimed by many on Datpiff and YouTube to enjoy a lot. The pitch is similar to the 2009 Refill version, however it is still a tad slower.

Enjoy the tape!
Audiomack Playlist:


No comments:

Post a Comment