7.03.2026

Chamillionaire - Ultimate Victory [Chopped & Throwed Redux]

Download link for tape is below the Audiomack module and artwork.

This tape as a whole wasn't requested (only Pimp Mode); I want to take y'all on a chop journey. Back in 2009 when I first did this tape, it was bad. I can call a spade a spade. I think I ignored a lot of the feedback I got on Datpiff for this tape...because I can barely remember any of it. The feedback that really got to me was back when I did the first version of Relapse. I saw a lot of ppl saying I needed to re-do it, and so I did. From that point on, I watched feedback heavily and then eventually paused to go back to the lab after I finished We Are Young Money.

Anyway, this tape was done well before Relapse, and it was sloppy. Come take a listen to how it should've sounded 16 years ago.

Audiomack Playlist:

Cover edited by DJ Howie, no AI used

Cover edited by DJ Howie, no AI used

Chamillionaire - Ultimate Victory (Chopped & Throwed Redux)
PTR DJ Howie aka DJ Howie "The Mixxiya"

Original Release Date: August 6th, 2009
Redux Release Date: July 3rd, 2026

Track List:

1. The Morning News [Chopped & Throwed]
2. Still Countin' My Cash
[Chopped Heavy & Throwed]
3. Rock Star, feat. Lil Wayne [Chopped& Throwed]
4. Doe Boy Fresh, feat. Project Pat & Three 6 Mafia [Chopped Heavy & Throwed]
5. The Bill Collecta, feat. Krayzie Bone [Chopped & Throwed]
6. Industry Groupie [Throwed, Low Chopped]
7. We Breakin' Up [Throwed, Some Chopped
8. Come Back to the Streets [Chopped & Throwed]
9. Standing Ovation [Chopped Heavy & Throwed]
10. Welcome to the South, feat. Pimp C [Chopped & Throwed]
11. Won't Let You Down, feat. KC [Chopped & Throwed]
12. Won't Let You Down (Texas Remix), feat. a lotta MFs [Chopped & Throwed]
13. Skit (Spanky Interlude)
14. Hip Hop Police [Chopped & Throwed]
15. Not a Criminal (Megamix) [Chopped & Throwed]
16. Stuck in the Ghetto (Skit), feat. Tony Henry [Throwed]
17. Somebody's Gonna Get Hurt [Chopped & Throwed]
18. You Must Be Crazy, feat. Lil' Ken [Chopped Heavy & Throwed]
19. The Ultimate Vacation [Throwed, Low Chopped]
20. Pimp Mode, feat. Bun B [Chopped Heavy & Throwed]
21. Keep it On the Hush, feat. Lloyd [Chopped & Throwed]
22. I Think I Love You [Throwed, Some Chopped]
23. The Evening News [Chopped Heavy & Throwed]
24. Rocky Road, feat. Devin the Dude [Throwed, Some Chopped]
25. The Ultimate Victory [Chopped & Throwed]
26. [BONUS] Ciara - Get Up, feat. Chamillionaire [Chopped Heavy & Throwed]

No comments:

Post a Comment