6.17.2026

Chamillionaire - Mixtape Messiah 7 [Chopped & Throwed Redux]--REQUESTED

Tape is complete!! Enjoy everyone and listen on Audiomack, Soundcloud, or check out the full tape with visuals on YouTube!


Cover edited by DJ Howie, no AI used here 

Tape on Audiomack:


Tape on YT:

Chamillionaire - Mixtape Messiah 7 (Chopped & Throwed Redux)
PTR DJ Howie aka DJ Howie "The Mixxiya"

Original Release Date: TBD June 2026


Track List:
CD1
  1. Final Chapter (Intro)
  2. Successful
  3. Denzel Washington (Chopped & Throwed Mix)
  4. Coming Down Candy
  5. Just Smile → DJ Talk V
  6. How We Do It
  7. The Realest Eva
  8. Ain't Nobody
  9. I'm On It
  10. I Know Ya Mad
  11. This Morning
  12. 100 Million
  13. Playa Status
  14. Solo (Creppin' Solo Megamix with Game & Luda's verses, no Chalie Boy)
  15. Lonely at the Top
  16. Scratch That
  17. Dead Presidents
  18. Breathe
  19. Day Dream → Jewelry Skit
  20. Best She Ever Had
  21. Famous
  22. The One
  23. Still Hustlin' → Bike Skit
  24. Gucci & Fendi
  25. Internet Thugs Attack
  26. Life Goes On
CD2
  1. The Final Chapter 2
  2. Still Getting' Money
  3. In My City Mayne
  4. Big Deal
  5. I'm 2 Good
  6. On the Grind
  7. King of Tomorrow
  8. City Lights
  9. Make a Movie (2010 chop)
  10. Say Goodbye
  11. For the Money → Final Story


Enjoy guys! I put a lot of effort into this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment