You'll only get this mix from here! I am providing what I Am... by Nas would've originally sounded like if it were to come out how it was intended to. And y'all know how I like to add bonus tracks: there's several bonus tracks on this version of the tape as well. I'll make the vibe of this tape a lot more toned down on chops since it's a longer tape (and if you want a chop experience that lasts 3+ hours...check out Relapse Refill Redux by Eminem I did!).
Anyway, here's the cover for the tape and the planned track list. I'll update everything once I actually get to mixing the tape and finding all the songs I need to have on it. Should be out August 2026.
 |
| No AI was used to make this cover |
.jpg) |
| CD1, no AI was used to make this cover |
.jpg) |
| CD2, no AI was used to make this cover |
.jpg) |
| CD3 no AI was used to make this cover |
No comments:
Post a Comment